Engineering Recommendation G99
This course provides an introduction and familiarisation of the G59 & G99 Recommendation from the perspective of the generator.
The objectives of this course are:
- To define what is EREC G59 and G99 and the key differences.
- How is G59/G99 relevant to the electrical power industry.
- Background of generated distribution.
- To understand the ALoMCP.
- To understand the standards of compliance required for both EREC standards and the requirements for testing.
- The importance of the G59/G99 reclose.
- What the common relay devices are and test equipment encountered.
- What is the formal documentation that needs to be completed for G59/G99.
- Brief overview of testing.