Emergency First Aid at Work (HSE Compliant)
This course covers the essential first aid skills that provides confidence to help others in emergency situations. Emergency First Aid is great for both low-risk small workplaces and larger ones wanting additional back-up.
This course covers:
- Emergency Actions
- Adult Child & Baby Basic Life Support (CPR)
- Adult, Child & Baby Choking
- How to use a defib (AED)
- Head, Neck & Back Injuries
- Unconsciousness & Recovery Position
- Bleeding & Burns
- Injuries to the Bones, Muscles & Joints
- First Aider Responsibilities
- Plus lots more!
This course is also Health & Safety Executive (HSE) compliant.
- Each delegate will get a certificate valid for three years.
- Each delegate will also get a free copy of user-friendly quick first aid guide ‘Your Emergency First Aid Plan’ to keep.
- This course is a fun and interactive workshop, with lots of time for practice and questions. There are no formal tests, we’ll assess the course in a relaxed practical way.