First Aid at Work (HSE compliant)
This course covers the key skills to help others making it suitable for high risk and large workplaces, especially those with machinery or lots of manual work. Packed with practical activities, we’ll get you super confident to deal with emergencies both in and out of the workplace.
This course covers:
- Emergency Actions
- Adult Child, & Baby Basic Life Support (CPR)
- Adult Child & Baby Choking
- How to use a defib (AED)
- Head, Neck & Back Injuries
- Asthma, Panic Attacks, Drowning & Fumes
- Unconsciousness & Recovery Position
- Heart Attacks, Shock, Electrical Shock & Anaphylaxis
- Bleeding, Wounds & Burns
- Injuries to the Bones, Muscles & Joints
- Concussion, Seizures/Fitting & Diabetes
- First Aider Responsibilities
This course is also Health & Safety Executive (HSE) compliant.
- Each delegate will get a certificate valid for three years.
- Each delegate will also get a free workbook, and a copy of our user-friendly manual ‘The Good First Aid Guide’ to keep.
- This course is a fun and interactive workshop, with lots of time for practice and questions. There are no formal tests, we’ll assess the course in a relaxed and non-threatening way!